Sunday, August 05, 2007

Family Winemakers - Coming! Aug 19th




If you happen to be in the SF area, do try to make it to Family Winemakers, being held at Fort Mason, in San Francisco, Sunday, 12-4pm on August 19th. It's an awesome event. Around 300 wineries will be pouring, and they're all pretty great. Tickets are $45 (in advance) and $55 at the door.



I will be a relief pourer for friends at Bravante Vineyards. So if you happen to be in the "B" area, come by to say Hey.
That's me last year, helping Duane pour his D-Cubed Zinfandel. I was pretty lit.

After looking through the list of participating wineries, I drew up my list in alpha order of wineries I want to try (some I've had before, but most will be for the first time). I plan to hit the P's, V's M's, & S's first. It's lengthy but I plan to be spitting (sometimes). I'm excited!!

Here's my hitlist:

Ancien
Andrew Geoffrey
Anglim
Bink Wines
Chameleon
Charles Creek
Cima Collina
Core
D-Cubed
Diamond Terrace
El Molino
Fantesca
Hollywood & Vine
Krupp Brothers
Mantra
Meyer Family
Modus Operandi
Navarro
Orin Swift
Paloma
Parallel
Pisoni Vineyards
Reverie on Diamond Mountain
Saddleback Cellars
Saracina
Siduri
Spelletitch Cellars
Turley
V. Sattui
Viader
Vineyard 7&8
ZD

http://www.familywinemakers.org


Paul Hobbs at Family Winemakers



Barb and Jim Richards of Paloma Merlot



Maureen and Hal Taylor of Diamond Terrace (Winemaker: Joe Briggs (of August Briggs)



Ken Bernards of Ancien

No comments: